I am New

Name
Jade
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello I am eight years old and I love horses. I also like taking photo's of interesting stuff. I want to be able to keep my pictures in focus and one day have a camera like dad's. Dad is letting me use the Canon IXUS for now but I want to borrow his one instead so I can learn about the settings. I am not going to post any pictures just yet so that I can settle in. I was just wondering if someone could lend me a hand with some tips :thinking:

Jade

Last edited:
thanks Nicci

I look forward to learning

jade

(y)

morning Jade and welcome, nice of your dad to let you have the camera to learn with

most of all just have fun with it (y)

Hi Jade. Glad you love taking pictures, but aren't you a little young to be on public forums?

hi and thanks for the tips i realy want to learn about lighting :thinking:

morning Jade and welcome, nice of your dad to let you have the camera to learn with

most of all just have fun with it (y)

thanks a lot. yeh he's a good un

Last edited:
Hi Jade, :wave: and :welcome: to TP.

Plenty of hints, tips, and tutorials here (y).

Last edited:
And an eight year old with better spelling and grammar than a lot of adults :D

ignore - just passing the time - a slow day

Fair enough. I guess I'd just feel uncomfortable with my children using public forums (Facebook even more so) at that age. We're a friendly bunch though. :)

i would like to think the parent who introduced our young friend is responsible enough to use parental controls on an 8yr olds computer. (y) welcome to tp jade

Thanks a lot(y)(y)(y). I can start a sentence with and but don't:shake: usually use it

I have a little close up i have done recently will show soon. going to go and feed the ducks and may be pretty easy to take pictures of them cause they will be on the ice so they have nowhere to hide. Ha Ha Ha :LOL:

no it is closed to day due to snow but thanks for caring:love:

8 Yrs old - whats that feel like then - I am so old I have forgotten:LOL:

:welcome: to TP JadeyLady

I need to win you over for the :nikon: users (y)

I want a Nikon like my daddy

:lock::nikon::lock:

thanks rudy

Back