about to get very poor tomorrow.

Two goodies are arriving. :D:D:D:D

Damn, why cant it be nice and sunny at least one weekend

Which two?

1703goodies_competition.jpg

Or have I got the wrong idea?!!

Steve.

both medium format.

One is a lens for my RF; and the other is the classic.

Take a guess.....

Haha, I'm becomming poor soon too. I have to get Leica R8 motor-drive and I'm waiting one Hasselblad too...

(and I wish I could afford some Leica-R lenses...)

I'm becoming poor as my mini needs a new rear subframe, new discs and some other fiddly bits a garage will charge many hours labour to change a £2.50 piece of rubber :(

I reckon it's a hassy :D

I'm becoming poor as my mini needs a new rear subframe, new discs and some other fiddly bits a garage will charge many hours labour to change a £2.50 piece of rubber :(

I reckon it's a hassy :D

Nothing to do with this thread, but I can probably help on Mini.(y)

Dave.

It is indeed a Hassy

But as we all know : you dont own a hasselblad, you merely look after it for the next buyer :D:D

But the best part of the story is why I had to buy it today. Last night, I was on the ebay, slightly happy, and mostly drunk. An hour later, I was the proud owner of a 150 mm Hassy lens. Now, there is not much point in having a lens without a body, is there? Sort of like having a whip without a horse.

So here I am, C/M + 80 mm T* + 150 mm T*

The other lens is a 50 mm for the Mamiya 6.

My journey is nearly complete. Just got to get an M at some point in time; and thats that.

Then I would have finally proven what I set out to prove.

That there is not a camera yet made that can turn me into a good photographers. Its all their fault.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have a P/S that we can do a straight swap with the Hassy. Even I can take decent photos with that. Sleep on it :LOL:

I'm glad you already got it! :)

I'll see if I like the 500EL/M. If not I'll search for another C/M too.

The slides my girlfriend took with it are amazing! The 80mm's performance is great!

I'm about to get a little poorer too, though mines pet related!

My dog broke his elbow two weeks after I got him in February and it was all pinned and plated at considerable cost! (£750).

Today we went out for a walk before work it was pitch black and he must have tripped on something as he came back limping so I took him to the vets this eve and he's got to go in next Tuesday for exploratory x rays and possibly another pinning and plating session!

My credit card is really not going to like me this close to christmas!

Unlucky with the dog Richard, I know the pain of vets bills as well.

How much did the 50mm set you back Ujjwal? Also its interesting you're looking to buy a leica as I don't use mine very much at the moment, using the medium and large formats instead at the moment, just not feeling 35mm film

have fun with the hassy, they're brill

Not this month Raathistle. My wife loves me to bits, bears the weight of my madness with the fortitude only a loving wife can bear; but buying 3 classics in 1 month may be, I fear, be too much for her. Even in the season of yultide.

Just out of curiosity , which M is that?

M6, the best one :D

only got CV lenses for it but they were the ones I wanted, the 28Ultron, 50Nokton and 75Heliar

I reckon you should aim for double figures for camera purchases in month :)

wow, just the M i wanted. Which M6 is that? ( i.e the magnification, or is it the TTL. Father Leitz made so many of the M6).

My ideal will be M6 + a 50 cron and a 35 .....

A few more watches have to go...and may be the full CL set

Oh the stuffs dreams are made of

Back