I believe this is yours?

I think it will have to be items of clothing, captured using the phonecam. Sadly I can't see what's at the other end of that link, but thanks for commenting. :)

I think it will have to be items of clothing, captured using the phonecam. Sadly I can't see what's at the other end of that link, but thanks for commenting. :)
Looking forward to seeing more. (y)

(The link is a load of balls. Over 400 of them!)

Thanks Chris, I'm interested to see how it will progress and what other personal items I'll find. :)

(y)

This sort of project gives you something to keep an eye open for whenever you're out and about.

I'm sure you'll find all sorts of personal items. Some you might not want to photograph! :oops: :$ :D

This thread has made me chuckle. I have refrained from commenting mainly because I didn't know what to say, but today I walked past a single glove on a bench in the middle of the woods. It made me wonder whether it was discarded, or lost, or just forgotten. I thought of this thread then :)

Keep it up Toni :)

There are Flickr groups dedicated to various lost items. :)

Was I a bit rude there? I did NOT have a good morning, and may have reacted badly to a perceived breach of etiquette.

Was I a bit rude there? I did NOT have a good morning, and may have reacted badly to a perceived breach of etiquette.

I didn't think so. It's clearly a Personal project place and as I recall, you were just answering his/her question. Many other forumites may well have lost their tempers, or responded more aggressively. I found it quite a neutral response TBH. The fact that it's vanished without a fuss suggests that there is no problem.

On-topic, I found the other glove and took a photo today just to amuse myself. You have started something here Toni. Maybe I'll find that Flickr group :)

I didn't think so. It's clearly a Personal project place and as I recall, you were just answering his/her question. Many other forumites may well have lost their tempers, or responded more aggressively. I found it quite a neutral response TBH. The fact that it's vanished without a fuss suggests that there is no problem.

not at all - and the post was deleted by the person who wrote it, rather than any of the green team doing it for them, so it's purely the action of a forum newcomer who didn't realise what the protocol was for these kind of threads.

I'm not too sure about how these latest two fit the theme.

Perhaps I've evolved things a little, so although I commented early on it would be items of clothing, somehow that didn't stick in my head and it became 'found objects' connected to their surroundings. So a shoe in a shopping centre, work glove in an industrial area, broken umbrella in a windswept tangle of plants etc. The jay feather connected to the woodland environment and the butterfly to the cross behind it.

The ghostly car is a nice touch.

The ghostly car is a nice touch.

Thank you, although I'd not expected quite such noticeable digital shutter effect. I had just 2min to get this, and had my car parked up with lights on, but then this one came down the hill, and it was too good to waste the chance for some motion blur.

Seen on a walk this afternoon, glued to the parapet of a medieval bridge across the river Cherwell.
IMG_20190630_202102.jpeg

Is the theme drifting again?

I think it's probably now just phone-cam images of things in the foreground connected to other things in the distance. Perhaps it's sloppiness on my part for not having a tighter reign on content, or else I've just run out of things to photograph that fit the original theme.

I think it's probably now just phone-cam images of things in the foreground connected to other things in the distance. Perhaps it's sloppiness on my part for not having a tighter reign on content, or else I've just run out of things to photograph that fit the original theme.
Fair enough. (y)

I've not added anything recently because I've seen nothing suitable until today.

Fes, Morocco.

The hotel is so shiny and the street directly opposite so manky, it's hard to avoid the feeling there's a connection between the rich and poor sides of the country.IMG_20190903_184414.jpeg

Good to see that you are still going with this, there seems to be a bit of a change in emphasis and I'm interested to see how it progresses

Back