I can’t believe it !

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Today I listed on my local Facebook selling page a 3 seater white leather and matching electric reclining armchair , both in good condition and lazy boy brand so not cheap crap .. the daughter has bought us a new set for xmas .. so I thought in this day and age with young families struggling through covid someone would want them ,so I listed them .... free of charge .. not a penny zilch

3 enquiries so far but the last one has really made me laugh .. I.e hi mate can you deliver ... nearly spat my coffee on the keyboard .. 2020 gets better every day

Last edited:
Today I listed on my local Facebook selling page a 3 seater white leather and matching electric reclining armchair , both in good condition and lazy boy brand so not cheap crap .. the daughter has bought us a new set for xmas .. so I thought in this day and age with young families struggling through covid someone would want them ,so I listed them .... free of charge .. not a penny zilch

3 enquiries so far but the last one has really made me laugh .. I.e hi mate can you deliver ... nearly spat my coffee on the keyboard .. 2020 gets better every day

Could be a genuine reason. Someone in our village has a special needs son she cannot leave so always requests delivery on stuff she gets on FB

"Hello. Thank you so much for your generosity. I would love to take it please, but I have a problem. I'm unable to leave my house and wondered if there was a way you could arrange delivery. I can offer something to cover costs. Many thanks."

It's not difficult. Unless they're a t***.

Cleared a load of shelving units from a warehouse last year as we relocated. Arranged to sell 4 units to a lady and went in especially on a Saturday to meet her, she was a no show, (having turned down other buyers). Few weeks later had cleared some more and listed them. She promptly messaged asking if she could buy 6....

Did you state collection only?
You always get folk on fb taking the p***
Yes of course ,not gonna be lugging furniture around at my age with a dodgy ticker

Back