i can't believe i just did this...

Name
Ruth
Edit My Images
Yes
my plan fro the weekend have changed for reasons i wont go into, so as it was a nice morning i decided to get in teh car, take the camera and see where i ended up.

After driving about for about an hour totally lost, and with it now raining i thought ok maybe i should give this up and go home.

Then a sign for a country park, cool i thought ill drive there and give it a go weather permitting. I get there its stopped raining i get out the car walk for about 5 mins and see some really nice bluebells. I try to take a pic and the camera reminds me that i have no cf card:bonk:

then i remember that all 4 of my cf cards are sat at home on the pc table cos i was editing last night:bang::bang:

Im going to hang my head in shame and sit in the corner.

Oh no! That is anoying....I do things like that all the time!

We've all done it chuck, we've all done it.

And to those that are gloating saying "I haven't!!!!".......you will...trust me.

Indeed, been there, done that!

yeah im always forgetting to put them back after i upload, thats why i normally have 3 others in the camera bag;)

Been there done that - plus done the leaving the battery in the charger in the wall :p

done that before myself at least I can admit my shame now that you have started the "hang your head in shame thread":bonk:

I set off to Leeds with the missus to see and get pics of our new grandson and forgot my camera!

Nope, never, ever, not done it at all, at all. So there.

But.... I have forgotten to take a magazine and rounds when carrying a pistol on one occasion. I suppose that's similar :(

Been there, done that! Drove for 5 hours up to a meet in Yorkshire to discover that all I had with me was a 256mb card :confused:

Count me in as well ive done this quite a few times :puke:

It would be good if camera manufacturers installed some built in memory like they do in some P&S compact cameras...I dont think it would take up that much physical space in the camera would it?...Even if its just a gb or two...Of course you would be limited to the number of photos you could take but at least you could take some right?...It would be perfect for those "Oh no ive forgotted my memory card" moments...

I only took up photography as a hobby this Christmas just gone, and i've done it already! Doh!

I picked up a cheap 1Gig SD card that simply gets left in the bag for those moments when miles away from home you remember where exactly the card is...on the desk.

Although not a brilliant card, you can at least take some pics and not go home empty handed.

My name is Clive and I admit to doing it! There I feel better now!

I've got 4 cards and normally 2 might be used for the pictures so I've always got 2 spare in the camera bag. Got me out of the mess a few times now!

My name is Clive and I admit to doing it! There I feel better now!

I've got 4 cards and normally 2 might be used for the pictures so I've always got 2 spare in the camera bag. Got me out of the mess a few times now!

lol

does this mean we are all going to have to follow a 12 step program?

I've done it as well :(

I've now got 'banker cards' stashed in all of my camera bags just incase...........

My most head hanging moment was covering about 10 miles of a 15 mile journey to tog the evening do of a wedding and realising my speedlight was still on the kitchen table cos I'd had the brains - erm.... :bonk: to remember to change the batteries. :exit:

lol that is so the sort thing i would do.

i took an old p&s for a family birthday and left all but a full 32mb card at home. closest i have done

I picked up my 40D and grip last week, and eager to try it out, the next morning I shot off to my local lake that has some herons nesting. Only to find that both of the batteries were still on my desk after being in the charger :bang:

I think we've probably all done something similar... Luckily for me the lake was only 10 minutes away...

Steve

Did that today, great picture of a forg in my pond. went to take it. NO CF card stood up frog jumped in pond.

AHHHHHHHH

I've done it many times. Fortunately, as I have a Sony A700, there is always a second card in the camera (CF or Pro Duo) :D

Back