I do more than fly you know (56K warning)

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Gee Whilickers! What a busy life I have been leading recently. No time to process half the photos I am taking along the way either (at least I have plenty material for those long Scottish winter nights)

I went to Cromarty to try to get more aerials as the big ship Golden Princess passed through the sutors but could not find a take off site so had to join the mortals on the shore........

IMG_7848x800_Golden_Princess.jpg

I was in Ullapool in the weekend and as well as visting the harbour ......

IMG_7885x800.jpg

.... I also visited Ardmair Beach to the north which has great flat stones for skipping (my son could stay there all day!)

normal_IMG_7966_Ardmair.jpg

Yesterday I slid out from work and went to the Aviemore area for a spot of flying. Loch Insch and the Cairngorms were looking great!

IMG_8575_Strathspey.jpg

And knowing that I now have a fan for my skinny, white Scottish legs ;) I took this shot
normal_IMG_8563_Loch_Insch.jpg

And summer's only half done!!!

Some good shots there. I really like the fourth shot,very nice! Almost gave me heart failure with the last one though. I don't like heights and from that view looks like your gonna fall! :LOL: NIce legs though,lol :D

Jewel

SammyC said:
Do you ever get lost up there?

Sammy. I was flying tonight and trying to change my "custom functions" whilst touring. Not easy with gloves on (gotta wear them as lines can burn if you need to do some emergency stuff) and it took me ages to change what I wanted. When I looked up I had to work out where I was and found it a little unsettling that I had drifted so far off track :eek:

:LOL:

That one with the legs clinches it for me mate :D Just sums up the whole experience :D

Some really good shots - particularly 2 and 3, but also the last has to be a favourite just for being so rare/quirky :)

Thanks for sharing(y)

i remember when i was flying helicopters, i was always terrified of getting lost, until the GPS stuff came out ! made life too easy then ! if it failed and you hadnt been paying attention it still easy to get lost ! lol

Nice shots, like 3 and the last one just for feeling it gives, legs dangling over all that open space ! :)

#4, cos you just dont get views like that normally!

Back