Sailing_boat2.jpg

4Gulls
gulls1.jpg

5 Stepping Off
Stepping_Off.jpg

6 Signal Tower
Signal_Tower.jpg

nice set there... I love the gulls...

You can just imagine the one on the right..saying Im too posh to sit by you.. " lol its the look on his face.. lol

Love nos. 1 & 2... lovely saturation.

No.3 seems a bit oversharpened which has given it a white look and taken some of the saturation out. (can I give it an edit as you have your edit box ticked?)

No.5...did one bird make all that guano??? :eek: :D

No.6 Signal Tower....lovely.......have I seen that before? ;)

Love nos. 1 & 2... lovely saturation.

No.3 seems a bit oversharpened which has given it a white look and taken some of the saturation out. (can I give it an edit as you have your edit box ticked?)

No.5...did one bird make all that guano??? :eek: :D

No.6 Signal Tower....lovely.......have I seen that before? ;)

You can indeed. I had no end of bother with it! Must learn to use PS better. Now where have you heard that before.:LOL:
There is a better shot of Signal Tower that has been on here:D

Its a bit difficult to get rid of oversharpening without having the original... but

sailing_boat3.jpg

I didnt say there was a BETTER shot of the signal tower around...........just another shot!! ;)

The one of the lobster boat is brilliant.....because of the size of the lobster pots in the foreground.. the boat looks like a toy! :D

Its a bit difficult to get rid of oversharpening without having the original... but

sailing_boat3.jpg

I didnt say there was a BETTER shot of the signal tower around...........just another shot!! ;)

The one of the lobster boat is brilliant.....because of the size of the lobster pots in the foreground.. the boat looks like a toy! :D
No I said there was a better shot.:razz:
The wee boat got loaded up & it set sail. Rather him than me:LOL:

Back