No
i didnt say theyre any good though.

skyline.jpg

london.jpg

bridge.jpg

tram.jpg

sunsetting.jpg

graveyard.jpg

No 2 is fantastic. I've seen that shot many times before. This one is really good. lovely colour. If the sun wasn't so central it would be a killer shot. I still think I'd get that blown up and put on my wall if it was mine.

I`m not a fan of the borders, perhaps they look better on certain screens but thats just my opinion. The photos on the other hand are all (bar the last one) superb, great variety and a good eye for framing them. Nice to see a local boy too :clap:(y)

No 2 is fantastic. I've seen that shot many times before. This one is really good. lovely colour. If the sun wasn't so central it would be a killer shot. I still think I'd get that blown up and put on my wall if it was mine.

Thanks, yea i think i will get that one blown up, a few people have asked me to get that one printed for them too.

I`m not a fan of the borders, perhaps they look better on certain screens but thats just my opinion. The photos on the other hand are all (bar the last one) superb, great variety and a good eye for framing them. Nice to see a local boy too :clap:(y)

i kind of agree with the border thing, these pics were all on my site and the background is black on there, so i just used those images (lazy i know!)

thanks for the compliments, its nice to get them when i'm still learning the trade.

I'd be proud of these.

i am. kinda.

Back