I Have Seen The Future - Valencia

I love these the reflections are brilliant, there are only a few peoples pictures i look forward to looking at and you are one of them.(y)

Dig these a lot. What a great place for photography! My nit-pick is the water looks a bit noisy in #3,

BTW Where werethese took?

I love these the reflections are brilliant, there are only a few peoples pictures i look forward to looking at and you are one of them.(y)

Thank you, you're very kind.

Dig these a lot. What a great place for photography! My nit-pick is the water looks a bit noisy in #3,

BTW Where werethese took?

Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated. This is La Ciudad de Las Artes y Las Ciencias in Valencia.

Looks like Valencia (Spain) to me... Am I right?

Yes you are!

Fantastic pictures of an amazing location. Very strong composition, great reflections, expert exposure all leading to stunning images. Looks like a great place for photographers.

:clap: Magical..

Thank you!

Wow, what a stunning set of pics. Sci fi epic :)

Thank you too!

Great pictures, but happened to see the astronomical cost of the place in BBC piece here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19682049

I saw that article in Flipboard on my iPad. Not an untypical story here in Spain. And thanks for the comments :)

Fantastic pictures of an amazing location. Very strong composition, great reflections, expert exposure all leading to stunning images. Looks like a great place for photographers.

Thank you!

Stunning set :clap:

Thank you too!

very good :)

Thank you :)

Fantastic set. The first is especially futuristic.

Stunning. A really nice set that I bet would look great in an exhibition produced large. Love the titles also.

Fantastic images......you know when you like an image when you spend a little more time than normal taking them in. I have just spent more time than I normally would looking at these amazing shots. (y)

I would love to go and see that building, and love it even more if I could take shots as good as yours of it. They are great, so nicely composed and exposed. Great set.

Fantastic images......you know when you like an image when you spend a little more time than normal taking them in. I have just spent more time than I normally would looking at these amazing shots. (y)

I would love to go and see that building, and love it even more if I could take shots as good as yours of it. They are great, so nicely composed and exposed. Great set.

Thanks for the very kind comments.:)

These are fantastic! Stunning set! :) great location and you've definitely done it justice!

looks a great place to visit.
awesome shots,

Lovely exposures but the blue sky version is a lot nicer for me than the orange sky versions

Back