I have sold my film SLR :(

R

Rob.Richards

I have taken the sad decision to sell my EOS 5. It is currently on flea bay (doing ok).

It was a tough call because I really loved it but I just couldn't quantify the price of developing and printing (mainly to the wife!) so figure will spend the money made on some lighting stuff or maybe a grip.

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who helped with by brief flirtation with film. I still believe it has some genuine benefits over digital but it is not right for me at the mo:crying: (I feel a little like I am cheating on film now and that digital is my mistress!).

Anyhow to all of you dedicated film users -keep the faith, it is an artform!

This isn't an accusation levelled at the OP but people who complain about the price of processing are usually the ones happy to buy a five-hundred quid DSLR and replace it as a matter of course.

Gerra developing drum, count some elephants and lets see those shoulders moving!

This isn't an accusation levelled at the OP but people who complain about the price of processing are usually the ones happy to buy a five-hundred quid DSLR and replace it as a matter of course.

Gerra developing drum, count some elephants and lets see those shoulders moving!

:D I had the DSLR first! Thought about developing myself but just no time at the mo.

BigYin, you're probably right! (y)

No worries Rob, we'll do our best to keep using Film, so that they don't stop production just yet. When the time's right, you can always come back to it (y)

Back