I just made the mistake of searching for models online.

Edit My Images
No
After returning from a street photo session in London today I was thinking it might be cool to have a model in tow to act as a subject in some cool candid offbeat shots.

So I started to search online for amateur models.

Such a shame to see that the majority of offerings are pretty much perverts looking for topless models, and girls willing to provide this service. On top of that the images I saw were, frankly, s***. Think someone buying Jessop's recommendation then shooting some topless shots AUTO with the flash popping up.

I'm going to burn my Macbook now and just ask normal looking girls I meet if it's something they'd be interested in.

That is all.

I see this a lot too! I try drag my misses with me for something like this but she always comes up with a silly excuse so never get to try it out!

I see this a lot too! I try drag my misses with me for something like this but she always comes up with a silly excuse so never get to try it out!

My ex was pretty much my go-to model, really easy to work with and stunning, maybe I shouldn't have dumped her!

After returning from a street photo session in London today I was thinking it might be cool to have a model in tow to act as a subject in some cool candid offbeat shots.

So I started to search online for amateur models.

Such a shame to see that the majority of offerings are pretty much perverts looking for topless models, and girls willing to provide this service. On top of that the images I saw were, frankly, s***. Think someone buying Jessop's recommendation then shooting some topless shots AUTO with the flash popping up.

I'm going to burn my Macbook now and just ask normal looking girls I meet if it's something they'd be interested in.

That is all.

Get on purple port! Gonna shoot with two models I previously worked with last summer
+1 for purple port. It's reasonably easy to find what you want there

If the OP thinks that anyone who wants to shoot a model topless is a pervert, Purple Port is best avoided!! The thought of a MacBook going up in flames is too much to bear..... ;)

If you are good enough the good models will find you.

Back