I just saved some money

Name
Martin Prothero
Edit My Images
Yes
This afternoon was wet n orrible. The sort of day when you want to curl up and stay warm. But my day changed about 3pm when Mr Postman stood at my door holding his package...No! A box, containing my lovely new Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8.with lots of Hong Kong stamps on it.
I bought it online using Onestop-digital.com and I saved a lot of money.
No real time to test properly before the light failed but I just managed to get this taken.

Pounds.jpg

I saved a lot of these and the service was excellent. Arrived in 4 days from placing the order. Some cash left to put towards mt next order!

I'm one happy bunny:D

nice photo althoughi cannot help notice the black specks at the bottom, but sounds like you got a good deal and 4days from HK is impressive

Thanks for the comment. If I'd had more time to compose the image I would have taken more care (with no black spots). I might also have taken a few extra shots that weren't burned out at the top...but this is just a test image with my new toy.
Watch for new posts once I get some time:naughty:

Pin sharp wildtracks, now go find a flys' eye to photograph :)

Onestop digital seem to be a top retailer, got my Sigma 10-20mm from them in, yes you guessed it 4 days.

Yes, I think I am going to enjoy this lens. I have been messing about with extension tubes for years and never justified a macro.

Fun this weekend...right, where do ladybirds go when its raining?!:shrug:

Congrats WT ... (y) ... an awesome bit of kit and superb service from HK too by the sound ... :clap:

A great firts pic too ... ;) ... well sharp that is ... :D

As for LadyBirds in Winter rain ... :cautious: ... I guess Joe's the expert so you'd best ask him ... :naughty:

:p

Congrats on the new lens and a nice and sharp start with it. (y)

Back