i know it's busy but

Name
jackie
Edit My Images
Yes
what do you think....please say......jackie

costco.jpg

i think there's a little too much going on in this picture, you know with all the metal, trolleys and the guy in the shot, but you've already acknowledged that yourself. There's not a clear focal point, you know? I think if you were to try this again, maybe focus on say a trolley (or something interesting), use a low f/number (aperture) to give you a nice shallow depth of field so the trolley is nice and sharp in the foreground and the scene provides a nice (but blurred so not distracting) background. Hope this helps, keep shooting :)

I think I want to be a kid again, but take some hard earned cash back with me to the good old days so I can buy myself that fab looking play house thing :eek:

Other than that I pretty much agree with Tinysparks suggestions about a re-shoot :)

yes...agree....rubbish!!!!!!!!!!! i will try harder in the future................

That is a wicked playhouse, I know a couple of kids that would love that. I agree with tinysparks though. But, given that you shot at f2.8 already, I'm not sure you're going to be able to do much about the DOF. The small sensor size in the G9 means you get a pretty sizeable DOF anyway (I know I do with my Z2) at a focal length of 7.4mm. You could try focusing on the trolley right in front of you, then recompose, perhaps get in really really close to the trolley to reduce the lens working distance.

Back