I know money's tight just now but.....

Edit My Images
Yes
some things really should be bought new :LOL:

4009106616_62d536d07c.jpg

eeeuuuww pmfp :D

Brought a whole new meaning to sloppy seconds. :eek: :D That did make me chuckle, though.

Too embarrassed to go and buy condoms in a shop flash? ;)

BUY condoms? Why not just pay a visit to your local family planning clinic where they'll give you a boxfull? (Of new ones!)

Buy 2nd hand ??? No Wayyyy

Its perfectly acceptable to use your own a second time though, hang em out to dry like teabags first though!

how many times have the used ones been used that's the question and how much life left in them (how much tread left on them) he he he

You should always buy Condoms in bulk........

It helps guard against Inflation ;)

Buy 2nd hand ??? No Wayyyy

Its perfectly acceptable to use your own a second time though, hang em out to dry like teabags first though!

No! They get all brittle when they dry out. They CAN be reused though - withing 30 minutes of the first use - just turn them inside out and awayhay you go again.

BUY condoms? Why not just pay a visit to your local family planning clinic where they'll give you a boxfull? (Of new ones!)

Or buy boxes of about 200 for £4 from the NHS online shop. Only problem is they only have the normal boring ones.;):p

20p from the bar in the ram, were free during freshers week

Condoms are available FREE to anyone - male or female - but availability can vary in different areas. These organisations may supply free condoms:

* Community Contraception Clinics (Family planning clinics).
* Brook (Brook Advisory Centres) - for under 25s only.
* NHS sexual health (GUM) clinics.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah but you meet the girls in the ram and you might lose them if you walk into town to get free condoms because you won't pay 20p to support the guild ;)

Back