I know racing drivers are talented but this takes the ...

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Took my camera to Goodwood last weekend and I had to look twice but this is the shot I took :nuts:

CCP_9075.JPG

But look closer and he's waving and videoing on his iphone :wacky: I know he's on his way back down but he's still doing about 50!

CCP_9075_C.JPG

I believe that is Bruno Senna, he mentioned he was doing it on Twitter!

I believe that is Bruno Senna, he mentioned he was doing it on Twitter!

Is it? I dont recognise the lid, I thought he had something similar to his uncle. With the yellow in it, not quite as the same as Hamiltons, as thats very similar to Ayrtons. Also have you guys noticed what Brundle said about how much they look alike through the helmet, that was scary, looked like the same person in the car.

I hope he hasnt been dropped from his team, I really like him, good driver and seems a really nice guy.

Please everyone less of the van driver jokes....we only do that while we are waiting for the car drivers to get out of the middle lane for once...

Is Emanuelle Pirro in the Matra, innit? ;)

Ten times more talented than Bruno da Silva Lalli :D

No he was in the Mclaren MP4-8, I caught him at it too but he was not so brave as he had one hand on the wheel!

Click for bigger!

Ah cool!! I knew he was doing it just couldn't remember which car!! :)

I hope he hasnt been dropped from his team, I really like him, good driver and seems a really nice guy.

He's not been dropped, it was just a one race thing, Bruno's back for the German race.

we only do that while we are waiting for the car drivers to get out of the middle lane for once...

OMG .. Sorry to be off-thread but this really does make my blood boil !

Am doing Barbon Hill CLimb at weekend, I'll ask one of the biker lot would they do it to compete with the above drivers :LOL:

I'm a bit surprised the organisers allow this to go on, there is a public safety issue, that motorsport is dangerous get out clause on the back of the ticket would be on thin ground if someone injured a spectator because they were videoing on their phone. perhaps they can't afford bullet cams

I'm a bit surprised the organisers allow this to go on, there is a public safety issue, that motorsport is dangerous get out clause on the back of the ticket would be on thin ground if someone injured a spectator because they were videoing on their phone. perhaps they can't afford bullet cams

to be honest I don't think it's what you call "allowed" and you're right quite dangerous but I wonder if blackberry would like to buy it as thier next advertising campain! Lol

Back