I love to see the innovation.

Ingenious.

A great idea and so simple.

Good luck to 'em - a bit expensive, but then what's not in this game? :facepalm:

It certainly takes up less space than my Jobo bath . . .

Revini back with a new product as well, love all these innovators

Looks crazy and far too complicated to me. Film processing is so easy why mess with it.

Most continuous agitation systems are so regular that they create over development in areas of greatest movement and where ever it rushes past film supports or gaps. Generally speaking intermittent inversion or lifting out of the chemical combined with tapping to shift bubbles creates the most even development.

It’s great for ppl wanting to do c41 and slide more consistently especially with Paterson, I’d agree not really required for BnW

I can see the appeal of both of these. The AGO temperature compensation is a clever feature if you can't control the temperature. My issue with the AGO is that it uses continuous agitation, which rather negates the use of an acutance developer. I also worry about the speed and direction of rotation - going fast the "wrong" way could lead to the film being at least partially forced out of the spiral.

On the second option, the temperature control I like, but the limitation to the smaller Paterson tanks does limit its use with large format film. At the moment, I could develop all film sizes up to 10x8 in a Paterson tank, but clearly not in the size of tank supported. It would be of use (since the agitation can be programmed) for colour in 5x4, if I used colour.

Both are very interesting, and I wish them both well. Anything that relieves the tedium of developing is a good thing.

Back