i,m stupid. gissajob.

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
my mrs (the photographer) had to go fetch a letter from the sorting office . not enough postage paid by the pillock that sent it. 16 p + a quid HANDLING FEE.
opened it to find some total K*** is applying for a job with us.AND WE HAVENT ADVERTISED A JOB.kretin. real tempted to send him one back.
dear turnip head, we dont want anyone and you cost us
£ 1.16 cos your to stupid to use the right postage.
course i,d probably forgret to put a stamp on it.:razz:

And that is exactly what I would do to, the asshole :bang:

Bit of a prat getting the postage short, but sending CV's // applications to people who aren't even advertising is a great way to get a job.

A little harsh I think
We get these all the time even though we don't advertise, I admire who sent it, at least they have the balls and energy to try all routes looking for a job.
So he never paid the right postage, with the changes to the way mail is sent it's easily done.
We just don't collect any post that has to be paid for.

my mum sent me a birthday card, and it was a tiny bit too thick to be considered a standard letter so had to pay extra on that. so its easily done.

tbh, i'm not really sure the situation was worth such a rant. hardly the end of the world.

I used to work for a bank. While most post was redirected to a main office, we did get some post. If we had a letter with insufficiant post paid, we didn't bother with it. People should pay the correct postage. A lot a magazines wont accept insufficiant fee paid mail, just worth noting for anyone that makes submissions.

i dont mind them . if they send a S.A.E, we send em back a polite reply saying, thankyou but no, etc.
in fact , i comend there enthusiasm.
as for the four letter word begining with K. i had an off moment. should have started with C and ended in K
yes he was a total CORK.:).

i dont mind them . if they send a S.A.E, we send em back a polite reply saying, thankyou but no, etc.
in fact , i comend there enthusiasm.
as for the four letter word begining with K. i had an off moment. should have started with C and ended in K
yes he was a total CORK.:).

ROTFL
an off moment indeed

my money was on Kraut :)

Back