I must be officially Disloxic

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Just gone to sign in to farcebook and it came up with. You have just made a slight spelling error with your login details, we have corrected it for you :) The world get`s cleverer everyday :LOL:

Your are just a bloody neep:wave::puke:

That's nothing, a dyslexic pimp has just bought a warehouse.

That could be a handy feature if somebody needs to sign into somebody else's account.

Did you get your ****word wrong Rich?

I once knew a dyslexic, agnostic insomniac...

...he said he lay awake all night wondering if there was a dog.

Thank you, you're a wonderful audience etc.. :D

Last edited:
There's always the dyslexic alcoholic who died after choking on his own vimto.....

This thread is a terrible example to visitors. You should all be ashamed of yourselves making fun of people with a disability.

Dyslexics of the world untie!

This thread is a terrible example to visitors. You should all be ashamed of yourselves making fun of people with a disability.

:LOL:

Quite right! I am compelled to complain to the National Dyslexic Association. Or DNA as they are more commonly known.

Researchers have discovered that excessive masturbation can cause dyslexia. Hoowever, tihs is olny in etxreem caess of slef aubse.

Paddy and Mick on holiday is Austria when Paddy sees people skiing down a mountain.

"Just look at those skiiers zag-zigging down that mountain over there!"

"It sure looks fun Paddy, so it does", replied Mick, "but the correct term is 'zig-zagging'".

"No, no, no Mick!", Paddy insisted. "It's 'zag-zigging'. Skiiers always say it so they do. 'zag-zig here', 'zag-zig there', 'zag-zig' everywhere!"

"Paddy, you're wrong so you are but I tell you what, why don't you ask that bloke over there?"

So paddy walks over and asks, "excuse me sir. My friend and me are having a slight disagreement so we are. Would you say those skiers over there are zag-zigging or zig-zagging down the mountain?"

"I've no idea, sorry", replied the man, "I'm a tobogganist".

"O!" Paddy exclaimed, "well in that case I'll have 20 Bensons!".

Paddy and Mick on holiday is Austria when Paddy sees people skiing down a mountain.

"Just look at those skiiers zag-zigging down that mountain over there!"

"It sure looks fun Paddy, so it does", replied Mick, "but the correct term is 'zig-zagging'".

"No, no, no Mick!", Paddy insisted. "It's 'zag-zigging'. Skiiers always say it so they do. 'zag-zig here', 'zag-zig there', 'zag-zig' everywhere!"

"Paddy, you're wrong so you are but I tell you what, why don't you ask that bloke over there?"

So paddy walks over and asks, "excuse me sir. My friend and me are having a slight disagreement so we are. Would you say those skiers over there are zag-zigging or zig-zagging down the mountain?"

"I've no idea, sorry", replied the man, "I'm a tobogganist".

"O!" Paddy exclaimed, "well in that case I'll have 20 Bensons!".

Utterly brilliant. Lmfao

Back