I need another MKIV

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
FOR SPORTS WITH TWO LENS REQUIRED AT SAME TIME..

Happens everytime I upgrade.. I had two mkIIs and thought one mkIII and a mkII would do but after time it came to the point i was swapping lens and using just the mkIII

Now I have one of each (III and IV) the mkIII isnt getting used... it was such poor lighting today i shot first half then swapped lens and just used short.. The mkIII doesnt live up to the mkIV even though its capable enough...

So now I made the decision I gotta go about finding the dosh.. Suppose 1k for the mkIII (94k shutters) and need to fins another what? for used? 2k ?

I'll take first option!

?

you where there when it packed up last week.. at least tha knows its had a shutter clean and shutter count by canon :) but looks scruffy hence 1k. I didnt have devidors and it rubbed up against other gear and lost some paint..

Get in touch with Kerso for a price on the mk iv, might be as low as 3k new?

alex.. i used kerso a lot but just lens.. had about 8k off me :)

spoke to the bank manger.. ie my missus.. and its all systems go. deffo gerrin one... she loves me:)

I'm the same. A IV and a III. The IV is so much better I'd like another one as well. The III is definitely my 2nd choice and I always make sure I have my main shooting lens on the IV.

Must get more money from somewhere...

I'm the same. A IV and a III. The IV is so much better I'd like another one as well. The III is definitely my 2nd choice and I always make sure I have my main shooting lens on the IV.

Must get more money from somewhere...

I ahve to sell the mkIII and I stil have the 300mm to sell for 2.8k. or may try to find a swap.. 300 for a mkIV .. but then again can get a new mkIV for about 3k... waiting an answer from kerso...

Let us know what Ian's price is now for the Mk IV. £ has strengthened recently agaianst the $ I think.

Let us know what Ian's price is now for the Mk IV. £ has strengthened recently agaianst the $ I think.

No reply as yet...prob monday :)

Unused MkIV up on the for sale forum for 3k last time I looked

went last week.. was also on eos-classified

oops just double checked.. cheers ian.. i am having that.. uk warranty still sealed 3k perfect :)

Last edited:
good luck Kipax - doesnt look as straightforward a deal as i thought it might though!

yeagh.. I can see the sellers point of view OK ... Gonna give it some thought.. its a perfect solution for me... just hmmm dunno... maybe :)

ADDYONBIT: hmph :( just been back to the thread and changed my mind :(

Last edited:

3149 +25 del this weeks price..

No the feeling, bought a D200 to have as a second body to my D3 recently but as nice a camera as it is, it just doesn't compare so I was still lens swapping. Traded it for a decent tele now.

On the news today the Yanks are going to start loadsa printing money :D

i.e. the same thing really as what the UK *ankers call Quantitative easing.

This should make the $$$ weaker to help their exports.

How long this will take I'm not sure but for those that can hang on stuff may get cheaper from Ian soon.

On the news today the Yanks are going to start loadsa printing money :D

i.e. the same thing really as what the UK *ankers call Quantitative easing.

This should make the $$$ weaker to help their exports.

How long this will take I'm not sure but for those that can hang on stuff may get cheaper from Ian soon.

Hmmmmm...intriguing. I was looking at xmas time anyway, so I might hang on till January time.

Have to look into VAT on imports etc. as well.

Agh...at that price I WANT ONE too now.

That's well over £200 cheaper than anywhere else.

but 200 quid (with del) above my budget :(

yeagh.. I can see the sellers point of view OK ... Gonna give it some thought.. its a perfect solution for me... just hmmm dunno... maybe :)

ADDYONBIT: hmph :( just been back to the thread and changed my mind :(

Why the change of mind?

Back