I Need Battery Wallet / Pouch / Storage

Name
Mat
Edit My Images
Yes
Morning all.....

Currently I have all my batteries (6x GoPro, 3x DSLR and a couple others) stored in small plastic ziplock bags. These get thrown into a pocket in my bag along with a SD card wallet, few GoPro accessories and other little bits and bobs. When used, they go back in my bag, in a separate section and usually not in the zip lock....

I'm after some kind of wallet/pouch to store the batteries in - much like I do with my SD cards.

Suggestions?

Think Tank make a range of battery holders. I use these 391673220591
It’s an eBay listing number.

Thanks. That looks like it'll do... Seeing as I only carry a couple of spare DSLR batteries, I'd have 2 unused pockets. Do you think a single pocket would hold 2 GoPro batteries?

I use the Think Tank Battery Holder 2, £9 on Amazon.

GC

Thanks. That looks like it'll do... Seeing as I only carry a couple of spare DSLR batteries, I'd have 2 unused pockets. Do you think a single pocket would hold 2 GoPro batteries?

I’ve no idea, not seen anything GoPro

Anyone know of any battery sleeve, like thin wraps of sorts?

It’s because I tend to just tuck the batteries into whatever gaps I can find, a case like this won’t fit whereas single batteries will.

Mindshift make a specific GoPro battery one and it also holds micro SD cards too, I have the 2 battery version and it’s great and DSLR batteries fit in the thinktank ones. mindshift do GoPro bags too for accessories, or you can use a thinktank cable management 10 or 20. I’ve got all 3 of these and they’re great, Ive got 4 cable management 10s and a 30 they’re very useful.

Tenba do organisation bags but I can’t reccomend them as I’ve never owned them, tamrac make some too called goblin bags in blue, green and orange but never used these either.

GoPro battery/card pouch: https://www.mindshiftgear.com/products/gp-2-batteries-cards
GoPro pouches: https://www.mindshiftgear.com/collections/gear-pouches

I don’t know why they don’t advertise the GoPro stuff either, the card pouch was a lucky find but nobody else makes anything like it, not even GoPro

Last edited:
Back