I need help constructing my 'shop' webpage

Edit My Images
No
Home
Homecopy.jpg
Portfolio
Portfoliocopy.jpg
- Once the little images are opened on the portfolio a page like this will pop up...
purpleflowerscopy.jpg
Contact
Contactcopy.jpg

So my question is, how shall I construct my shop page? I mean I hope to sell prints i'm a little unsure about sizes and how to list everything on there. Any help guys?

I was thinking, maybe I could put the size of ertain images that can be purchased and add al ink to my email address for quotes, what do you guys think?

Sounds like a plan - If you cant develop this yourself, we would be able to develop it for you

Thanks alot, I can develop it and have the layout and coding ready, I just need advice from a photographers perspective about what to put on my shop page, I want to be able to offer my photos as prints to people.

Cool site. Looks interesing.

Why not simply invest in a 3rd party shopping cart?
Although some of the more commercial carts can cost a couple of hundred pounds there are some very good ones less than £60 and some even free. Most or all are customisable so should provide smooth integration. Try looking at Jalbum (free)and the various options (called skins) on there. I use FotoPlayer which costs about £65 (paid for in Dollars) but does offer a Lite version for free. All will come with on-line payment options, usually Paypal but a few are also adding Google checkout now. Some may also offer more commercial options aswell.

Set yourself up with Paypal and let people shop that way, so below your image you could have 'buy prints' and a selection of sizes.

How does one go about ordering a print from your website then?

I see a price on the shop page but thats about it.

Back