I need some help (NOT TO DO WITH PHOTOGRAPHY THOUGH)

I have moved this post to here because as you said yourself TG, "Not to do with photography"

You'll occasionally get idiots like this person that love tormenting people - just rise above it & either follow W.Smiths suggestion & stop using that account or read up properly on the instructions of how to use your programs before accepting people, etc.

When I set up one of my internet profiles I used an image of a baby Orang-utan as my avatar. Within 24 hours I'd received a load of emails from people saying that they were interested in chatting to me because I looked sexy & cute in my avatar pic (No, I'd not just dyed my hair orange :LOL:) needless to say do NOT give people like this access, keep track of who is who within your address books & as a final resort, it really is not that difficult to block someone as has already been explained.

Above all, stop worrying, life is full of idiots, don't let them drag you down to their level (as one classic sig on here says, they'll beat you with experience :LOL:)

Yeah, Hopefully i'll be back to myself in a while.

Well i am going out for a drink tonight so Ho Ho HO

Hopefully i'll meet some mates down there (not the one's that i have not got, the one's i don't know yet)

Why can't you see the email address? Perhaps take a screenshot of a conversation with them and put it here?

Nuke the contact list and start again :)

If that was a friend doing that to you, they aren't worth knowing :nono:

my wife wishes i was dead every day , but i aint gonna die just to spite her, ha

just block and deleate their contact. and most people who are like that on the net are scrawny lil geeks, so couldnt hurt a fly lol they just pick on people to mend their own broken ego's and id's as they are picked on.

Techno...I spent several months in 2006 depressed as hell because some git was doing the same to me, but via a forum I was a moderator on. This ******wit made my life hell and threatened to take it into the real world. It took some time to realise that these idiots are total life free morons that dont deserve your fear or depression. They rarely carry out any of their threats, the 'kick' comes from making you feel like **** and driven off line, once they have achieved that, they move on to the next victim. I know its tough, but you HAVE to ignore it and move on. Get a new MSN account, or, use yahoo instead. You can still add all your msn friends and chat to them, but only need add the people you want there. As soon as this moron realises he is having no effect on you, he will get bored, he wont be getting any kicks out of it and again, will move on.

Forget the jerk and enjoy christmas and enjoy your internet life, from someone that has been there (y)

Problem sorted.

****ers sorted.

AND me? I am just tipsy :)

Back