I Pod touch

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone got one of these and what do you think about it?

go for it :D Shame they were not around 10 years ago :D , I use mine all the time.

The apps and games that can be downloaded from I TUNES are great.

I have a few video's that I can transfer to mine which is ideal when on a break on night shifts.

Lots of music also.

IMVHO, I think these ipods are a waste of time, not just the touch, but the rest as well. I will only have 1 device for media, phone, internet, email, and that is my mobile. I hate the idea of having more than one device, when in most cases, the mobile betters the media capabilities etc. Its just another thing to charge, get lost, and fill up your pocket. I now expect a storm of ipod lovers to shout me down, but this all all my own opinion only.

Nicki, it's the same is the iPhone without the phone bit...

I have one and love it, it's a great way of taking music around with you (or on Holiday) and store your favourite photo's. Apps are ace and loads around.

If you want a play with one remind me next time I'm over :D

Nicki, it's the same is the iPhone without the phone bit...

I have one and love it, it's a great way of taking music around with you (or on Holiday) and store your favourite photo's. Apps are ace and loads around.

If you want a play with one remind me next time I'm over :D

Well that is an offer I can't refuse Ryan :naughty: :naughty: :nuts:

Wanted to try and get one sorted before I go away on 5th as my I pod full and want to add more music.

You won't regret it if you buy one, but....

What size is you iPod thats full. If your getting a touch to replace a similar size then there is no real point as you'ld still want more space for music. If it's so you can store pics, apps etc...

I have itouch and its my favorite gadget (just got iphone too). I use if for music - music videos for gym and lots of apps - news etc ... worth getting if your wireless :)

You won't regret it if you buy one, but....

What size is you iPod thats full. If your getting a touch to replace a similar size then there is no real point as you'ld still want more space for music. If it's so you can store pics, apps etc...

4 gb so thinking of getting something bigger, only really want it for music but would use it if I had one.

LOL if only 4gb then YES and iPod touch would be a vast improvement :D :D :D

I have the 32Gb one which is jammed full of music and photo goodness :D

I have a 32gb touch I have had it for about 2 years and it's nearly full of music I know they do a 64 gb but I am staying away from the Apple store because I might find myself unable to resist. If you are not bothered about video and you need more storage they do a 120 gb iPod Classic which both of my children have ( Early 20's not little ones)

I use mine a lot in the car, it has all my albums on and I love the genius feature so you don't have to mess about creating playlists, I also go online sometimes to check email which is a handy feature if a little fiddly.

I always wonder what my dad would have said about a device that was the size of 20 fags storing a lifetime of music, we had just about got CD's when he died almost 20 years ago and he though they were amazing LOL.

4 gb so thinking of getting something bigger, only really want it for music but would use it if I had one.

If you only want something for music you'd be better with a Sansa Clip+

Smaller / Cheaper / bounces better ;)

Oh, and better sound quality :)

I use mine all the time, and sadly, I think my life would end now if I were without it.

I love mine, I bought the 16gb one(my first Ipod) Mrs Timbo said "what do you want one of those for?"....... two days later , back to the shop for another one! 32gb this time, she kept the other one!

Good for
rediscovering music
storing favourite snaps
free or cheap apps
reading in bed (getting old!)
podcasts
and keeping a pdf version of your camera manual with you(y)

and it's shiny.

Last edited:
My external speaker has stopped working :( may check where reciept is, bet its outside of the year.
Not worth getting the 8gb IMO - go straight for 16 or 32 - I would upgrade mine if I was a 32/64 at a good price.

I pretty much collect iPods, it's one of four that I currently have. When I got the iPod classic it was demoted to the 'bedtime toy' - i.e., what I use when I'm in my bed and want to browse the web. It's good for that, the novelty of the apps wears off after a few weeks too, and it's basically an iPhone without the phone part. The price of the 8GB one is reasonable.

I have one, a 32GB version that I have loaded with books, films, music and a few games.

I now also have an iphone, the touch is now relegated to my tour box (we cant take iphones into theatre as they take a sim card).

I'll never be without one though, fits in a pocket, recharges off my power monkey, keeps me sane in a FOB!

WTF is a Power Monkey? Love the name although sounds like something a male made up :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back