I really chuffed, again.

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
I went to Oulton Park on Saturday and took a load of pictures as you would expect. After the event i emailed the orgainsers to ask if they would like some of my pictures for there website. They accpeted my offer!! :D This not the bit im chuffed about though. They offered my a ride around Oulton in the course car at there next meet :D:D:D May not sound much to you but i have been waiting most of my life to go around Oulton in a car! A childhood dream that is going to be fulfilled. woooohoooooo!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Matt, if you don't ask, you don't get, well done buddy and enjoy the ride !

Having done many trackdays at Oulton and raced there I can tell you that you will have a new outlook on the track, in places it is steep, Shell Oils is banked and I mean big time, Druids is a double apex Mutha ****er and Lodge will scare the pants off you :) as for cascades, you will be trying to climb in the back seat ;)

Matt, if you don't ask, you don't get, well done buddy and enjoy the ride !

Having done many trackdays at Oulton and raced there I can tell you that you will have a new outlook on the track, in places it is steep, Shell Oils is banked and I mean big time, Druids is a double apex Mutha ****er and Lodge will scare the pants off you :) as for cascades, you will be trying to climb in the back seat ;)

Cheers mate :D I cant wait!

well done matt, you deserve it, i got a lap round oulton park in an elise 111s a few years back and id never been driven so quick!, id say a flat out blast through a snowy swedish forest with mikko hirvonen was a little more eye opening but at the time **** me it was awesome!!!!!

Cool! (y) Well done :D

Back