I really didn't see the spider.....

Ladybird

Coccinella 7-Punctata
Name
Lesley
Edit My Images
Yes
..... I was going through yesterdays pics for the third time when I spotted him! Looks like the fly has not spotted him either...

If he is looking at the bluebottle as lunch he is being very ambitious! :LOL:

and just a few more....

Love the colours and composition in the first of the second set. Looks a wee bit noisy on here but it's not a great laptop

Thanks Dod, this macro is a steep learning curve, I was playing with settings and varied the aperture and exposure, forgot ISO.... again!!!!! :bonk: Really couldn't tell you what it was set at, so may be a bit noisy. I'll keep trying! :D

Great composition on the second set, looks like that spider is going to be a big one with a apatite like that. nice work!!:clap:

Thanks everyone! :)

I wish I had seen the spider, I would have hung on to see what happened next! :popcorn:

Hey LB... :wave: ... looks like you've been getting serious with this tog malarkey... :thinking: ... these are pretty damn good imhgo... (y)

But... :cautious: ... are you sure that bluebottle is not a Greenbottle... :naughty:

:p

Thanks Ven! (y) I am trying at this togging :D

Blue or Green???? I'm not sure :thinking: .......:LOL:

You see what you want to see and I'll see what i want LB... :naughty:

Either way you done good girl... :D

:p

Cheers!

....and I do very much like green! :D

Great set.............especially the first batch(y)

The spider eyeing up the fly shots are brilliant:clap:

Loving #1, superb (y)

Perhaps, in a Monty Python type way, the roles were reversed and seconds later out of camera shot the green-bottle became a tad larger in size ;) :p :LOL:

That happens to me quite often LB, take a shot of a fly and there is a much better something right next to it that I didn't even see :LOL: shows you are totally involved with what you are shooting at the time. Very good set, you must have been practising (y)

Cheers everyone,

And Alby, I wanted to do some more today but weather is rubbish! :( :( :(

Last edited:
Back