I shot my best mates wedding. With pink unicorns. Really.

Unbelievably good set. Looks like an amazing day and captured perfectly. Top stuff.

Fantastic job, possibly the best I have seen on here. The 12th? shot down with the bride shedding a tear while reading a note is spectacular.

Thanks Ben :¬)

I am preferring less grain, it's been reduced for a while now.

France was wonderful! Looking forward to editing that one. Hope all is well :¬)

Me too :) For some reason this is the first one I've really noticed it on - makes your shots look even cleaner.

I bet! All is well, shot my first full day wedding on Saturday so working my way through that. Keen to share it.

Ross, actually searched this thread out again for another look with my brew this morning. I shot my first wedding at the weekend where I was the primary photographer and therefore fully responsible! It was immense fun. If at some point down the line I can be producing work even nearly as good as this, I will be a very happy man. You are my inspiration going forward and your site is well any truly bookmarked now.

I tried to create a similar effect to you with the dance floor shots, I believe it's employing a rear curtain sync on the flash with a slow-ish shutter speed technique? Either way, after much messing and a late night with the revelers at the reception, it didn't work for me at all, so there will be much practice with the lights off in the living room before the next one in a months time! Thank you very, very much for sharing.

Tom

Came for the unicorns, left satisfied :D

Great set btw, the bride reminded me a little of Jasmin Starr from some angles.

Amazing pictures. Totally gob smacked. Can I ask how you done the night pictures? What I mean is you were able to get the crowd pin sharp yet you have light trails in the back and foreground?

great set of pictures, captured the day and it looked to be fantastic

makes me want to get married there and copy the wedding theme as it looked great, but the divorce would cost too much only to marry her again lol

Thanks Ross for tip. Your pictures are just stunning, don't think I was ever able to take a picture as sharp as those with any of my cameras.

Superb, no other word for it. It's the details that REALLY set these apart.

Truly inspiring.

Really one of the best wedding reportage I've ever seen. :)
Congrats, looks like an enjoyable day.

I also did some weddings and want to go further and improve with each one so it's always great to look up to whats possible. Thanks for showing and your replies.

Speechless..... So much emotion, joy and happiness in those pictures

Absolutely awesome.... Like the land rover and the cow shots too

Back