I sold my Z4M

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
No
This is a shot I took the other night. Only on our driveway, so no real prep. I couldn't take it anywhere better, as it was a sold car at this point and I agreed not to drive it.
I had owned the car from new and it only had 12,588 miles. It had mental power and only weighed about 1400kg.

My last shot of her:

DSC_4786 by kas10, on Flickr

Kev.

Last edited:
I think you've done her justice as a final goodbye! Only 12.5k too? Thats so little! Looks well loved. However I'm sure it weighs about 1400kg, not 140 :LOL:

I love those! Specially the coupe. Trying to get a deal on one right now. What are you replacing it with?

Love the photo, the sky really adds the drama it needs and nicely complements the car colour.

cracking photo of a great car, nice momento of your former vehicle.

I'm not into cars but I saw the heading.. Z4 - my neighbour has a blue one just like this so I thought I'd take a look-I'm really pleased I did. This is an absolutely superb shot-the colours are wonderful. You must be sad to see it go. I'll send the link to my neighbour,I'm sure he'll be as impressed with it as I am.

However I'm sure it weighs about 1400kg, not 140 :LOL:
2300+ BHP per tonne! To be honest, they are great cars and are holding their value. The colour is just top notch. What I would have gone for.

Great shot......Can't imagine selling my Z4.......it's my fave toy. Love it to bits and is such a great car to drive and pose in😄

I love those! Specially the coupe. Trying to get a deal on one right now. What are you replacing it with?Love the photo, the sky really adds the drama it needs and nicely complements the car colour.

I'm not at the moment. The only car on my radar is the DB9 Volante. But I'll wait until the spring before I do anything. If I'm sensible, an upgrade of the Range Rover will be on the cards.

Kev.

A very nice shot Kev and having seen the car a few times with you i know how much you enjoyed having your lads toy and this photo will be a good reminder for you . i would have like to have seen the front wheels turned in a lot more to give the car a more aggressive pose. :)

Stunning picture of a very sexy car (y)

I'm not at the moment. The only car on my radar is the DB9 Volante. But I'll wait until the spring before I do anything. If I'm sensible, an upgrade of the Range Rover will be on the cards.

Kev.

Living in the UK there are only three sensible cars I'd buy, an Aston Martin, an Aston Martin, or alternatively an Aston Martin! Seriously, there is nothing sexier than driving something like that in UK country roads :love:; my only worry would be the price of petrol :eek:

Stunning picture of a very sexy car (y)

Living in the UK there are only three sensible cars I'd buy, an Aston Martin, an Aston Martin, or alternatively an Aston Martin! Seriously, there is nothing sexier than driving something like that in UK country roads :love:; my only worry would be the price of petrol :eek:

I've now decided that I'm definitely going to wait until next spring and see how I feel about replacing it. had a look at a few online. I do like them, but
I don't want to get another car that just sits in the garage and doesn't ever get used.

Kev.

Last edited:
Back