1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest,

Do you have any opinions or ideas on how to make Talk Photography better?

We've opened a consultation with the members, click here and have your say!. (You will need to be registered to add your replies).

Dismiss Notice

I take it all back!!

Discussion in 'Talk Equipment' started by mjb123, Apr 26, 2012.

1. mjb123

mjb123

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Well I posted a thread not so long ago about how you can't get bargains on eBay!
    I've just won a manfrotto 685b with manfrotto head and quick release for the grand total of £80!! I think that's a good deal!!
    Ssssshhhhh don't tell the wife!!!

2. wilson1973

wilson1973

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hi, I'm thinking of getting the 685b, don't suppose you can sum up your experiences with it, good or bad ?

3. SiWatts90

SiWatts90

Name:
    Simon
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    good deal! I got one for a similar price a few months back but waited until 2am and the bids started going crazy! I think a lot of people use them auto bidding programs.

4. wilson1973

wilson1973

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Was more looking for your thoughts on the monopod than the auction... Lol. Cheapest I can find is just over 100. Will bite the bullet at that price.

Any issues on walkabout ? Rain caused any rust or issues with the mechanism ? All extends / retracts ok ?