I think i am getting better!

Edit My Images
Yes
this was taken in the summer but i have just started TP so that is why it is here.

it is one of the best macro's i have taken but any C&C is welcome

i am 13 so anything simple would be great but feel free to put anything down!

close_up.jpg

Like i said any C&C would be great

Hi Jonny, Theres nothing wrong with this your subject is nice and sharp and your DOF is pretty spot on, keep up the good work looking foreword to seeing more of your work soon.(y)

Have to agree with all the above!! Great shot :)

Would be interested to know what equipment you are using, lens and camera and settings ?

Really like it. Well done !!

a well composed sharp shot (y), if you want more of the subject in focus try shooting with a smaller aperture (bigger f number) try something like f11 - f16.

for this picture I used a Nikon D40x with a 18-55mm lens with a little add on which i bought in america, sorry i dion't know what it is called. my f-stop is 5.6, exposure 1/500 and my ISO is 450

Lovely detail in the insect and you nailed the focus. If this were mine, though, I'd probably be tempted to crop a largish portion off the right-hand side, almost into a square crop. I find that the line of the insect itself sends my eye into the upper right portion, where there's not much at all. I feel that the space on the left, however, helps draw my eye to the insect. You've got some lovely background colours to nicely complement the main subject, too.

Back