I think I like this picture

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
This is a pic of my dog, still can't decide if I like it or not. I am new to photography and even newer to photoshop! Interested to hear if people think this worth editing to try and get rid of some of the stray hairs or one for the recycle box?

4860584450_3036f3c1ac_z.jpg

It's very sweet but the focus is on the ball, not the dogs eye (portraits, animal portraits etc, always try to focus on the eye).

Stray hairs I'd personally leave as is....it's very much part of having a pet, that there'll always be stray hairs. They don't tend to style their hait like we do :LOL: :LOL:

I like it, definately one to keep, if nothing else as a "then and now" for you to compare your pics in a few months time....even in a few months, if you're just starting, your images will have changed, you will have improved, started to develop a style etc etc

Thanks very much for your comments, I appreciate your point about the focus on the ball, and will take on board your point about the focus on the eyes. Certainly hoping to improve! so comparison is a good idea.

Back