I think we should all try this.....

Something about his running style make me think of the PGTips monkey :)

If I tried this, knowing my luck someone would be running off... with my camera! :D
Defiantly not a project to do without an assistant (to wait with the camera!)

I just don't understand this sort of thing :thinking: :shrug:

Maybe it's a Dutch thing, if I did this in our town centre the camera would be gone before the shutter fired.

Marcel - you keep coming with these weird things... you're starting to scare me now!

I love it! :LOL:

Would be even better if there was a sharp drop involved...

I just don't understand this sort of thing :thinking: :shrug:

Personally for me its just one more fun thing you can do with photography. Its why I love it so much. Photography, as a subject, is only limited by your imagination. Throwing you camera up in the air is another cool thing.

That let's me out then :D

No, just no :LOL:

LOL surprisingly, thats quite a popular thing...set it to timer and throw it in the air...We're not talking a huge height, just toss it into the air a little before the timer goes off....Some interesting results (although how you'd focus is a bit of a query for me)

...Some interesting results (although how you'd focus is a bit of a query for me)

Presumably set an aperture around f8 or f11 and focus at the hyperfocal distance for max DOF. Basically turning your expensive DSLR into an Instamatic. :)

I thought about having a go at this - for all of two nanoseconds. :D

If I tried this, knowing my luck someone would be running off... with my camera! :D

Like so...?

runningAwayWithCamera.jpg

This is exactly what I mean!!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not a chance am I even gonna attempt this. I live in Camborne, had my van broken into 3 times in 18 months, got to a point when i was screwing the back doors shut :(

I'd love to see peoples efforts though.

Al

(y)

Newquay newsflash.........

For Sale..... contents of plumbers work van, very cheap :)

should do this at the next meet, everyone lines and "does a runner" and then paste as a pano.

Am i the only one that was shouting "TRIP! TRIP! TRIP!" at my monitor?

should do this at the next meet, everyone lines and "does a runner" and then paste as a pano.

haha! now thats a very cool idea! would look like nutters doing it, but would still give a great shot :p

Pay attention Chester Zoo lot tomorrow! :p

You'd have to really like the way your ass looks to enjoy this project, I think....

- CJ

Back