Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
.....Puddy tat

Why is it everytime I tried to take pictures of large cats the sun is "aggresively" against me?

I went to a private collection in Hertforshire over the week-end the cats were so close I resorted to my nifty fifty

Here a couple or three C&C always appriciated

Snow leopard

SL1_copy.jpg

Cougar ( maybe a touch to much PS?)

Puma.jpg

Another "?" leopard

L.jpg

those are very good
the first is particularly stunning,
looks like he is about to leap,
or you are about to be lunch!!

those are very good
the first is particularly stunning,
looks like he is about to leap,
or you are about to be lunch!!

Thanks for looking (y)
Thats exactly what happened next

puddy tat
Final 2 for now same crap light same crap camera operator same old same old .....

I this my best side ?

head-II.jpg

Ah my favorite a main course of 'tog on the hoof

head-shot.jpg

The last of both sets are the best 2 for me

Love the eyes in first one of the first bunch, can just imagine it saying Mmmm lunch

Love the snow leopard shots :love: Such a beautiful animal, and I believe they are quite scared of humans so wouldn't eat you :)

Love the snow leopard shots :love: Such a beautiful animal, and I believe they are quite scared of humans so wouldn't eat you :)

Thanks for looking everyone, Mini, that snow leopard bounced off the fence that we had our lenses poked through more than once :help:
I am sure it just wanted to play though and the exposed claws, well it just wanted to shake hands :D

Very nice mate..pretty sure these belong to a friend of a friend..he used to use some of them for TV work.Do these have legs?? lol

Good shots - the last one is the one for me though. That contrasty sunlight is a nightmare! - well done!

Good shots - the last one is the one for me though. That contrasty sunlight is a nightmare! - well done!

Thanks CT its appriciated (y)

Back