I thought I saw a big pussy cat

Name
kelly macdonald
Edit My Images
Yes
Have not posted any pics for a while, but thought that I would post these after sorting through my pics.

Thanks for looking.:love:

You did! You did see a big pussy cat! :p

They're really nice images, the snow sets off the tiger perfectly :)

I want the first picture on my wall. No technical critique as I'm really new to photography, but it took this layperson's breath away! Well done.

Excellent series

Very nice my dear, number 3 is my pic of the bunch but you know that already :love:

Thank you for all your great comments.
I always get nervous about posting my pics as I worry that they are not good enough. Your comments give me confidence. I do however know that I need to develop patience to get the perfect shot. My husband will tell you just how impatient I am waiting for him to get the perfect pic.
I have lots to learn but I feel that by posting my pics on here I will learn more and more from you all about how to improve my pics.
Thanks again for your lovely comments.
:love:(y)

Thank you for all your great comments.
I always get nervous about posting my pics as I worry that they are not good enough. Your comments give me confidence. I do however know that I need to develop patience to get the perfect shot. My husband will tell you just how impatient I am waiting for him to get the perfect pic.
I have lots to learn but I feel that by posting my pics on here I will learn more and more from you all about how to improve my pics.
Thanks again for your lovely comments.
:love:(y)

Very impatient :LOL::exit:

Very nice shots,
As it's critique I just want to make one small comment :( sorry to be picky.

On the last image, under the tigers stomach there's a twig coming out of the ground, I think it's very distracting, might be worth a clone to see if it's better?

Cheers
Jamie :)

These images are superb !

Would make excellent prints for the wall :)

Great series - nice photos.

Where were they taken?

Thanks for your lovely comments.
They were taken at the Highland Wildlife Park. Its a really good day out and great for taking pics. The tigers look much happier here,than they did when they were at Edinburgh Zoo.
:D

Very nice shots,
As it's critique I just want to make one small comment :( sorry to be picky.

On the last image, under the tigers stomach there's a twig coming out of the ground, I think it's very distracting, might be worth a clone to see if it's better?

Cheers
Jamie :)

Thank you for pointing this out to me. Its amazing that once someone points something like this out, just how much it distracts you from the picture. Will definetly be cloning this out.
I am grateful when people give feedback that gives me help to take better pics and develop my skills as I still have lots to learn. You are certainly not being picky here mate, as I said above once you notice it, it is very distracting.
(y):)

These images are superb !

Would make excellent prints for the wall :)

Thanks for the great comments, its lovely to know when people like your pics. I will definetly be putting these pics on the wall, will just have to fight my husband for some space to put them. Here starts the battle of the tiger pics.

:love:

They are fantastic. Excellent detail. I like #1 best.

Thanks for your lovely feedback. I keep changing my mind about which one is my favourite but I think that I prefer #2, although it is good to see the detail on his face in #1. To save me trying to pick my fav to put on the wall, I will just put them all up. The more the merrier.
:)(y)

Hello Kelly ,
i like 3 but thought the twigs were a distraction and the Tiger was oversharp so had a play in P/Shop hope you dont mind.

SG1L6473-edit_filtered.jpg

All the best ,

Ron.

Back