I thought we were an odd bunch until I saw.....

I used to belong to that until I saw the light :coat:
:D

to be fair though it is a forum for flashlight fetishists...what do you expect?

there's plenty of folk here with fairly large collections of camera bodies, does that make them odd? ;) :exit:

Last edited:
Oh I dunno about that, it made for some light reading.

I found that enlightening

Hahahhahahahahaaa

Ahahahahaaa

Hhaahahahaa

Ahhhhh

hah, yep, candlepowerforums, namely that thread you linked, is my favourite example of nerdery in the extreme :LOL:

I found myself getting rather giddy after reading this thread, in fact I am quite light headed :thinking:

ok ok, I'm going now :exit:

A while ago here the question of shaving and razors came up, and a link was posted directing us to a forum where they discussed how their day's shave went.

And another thread goes down the pan :(

Double_Facepalm_by_ScotlandForLife.jpg

Torches and knives tend to go hand in hand, if you knew what some of the torches on that thread were worth you really would think they are mad, it also explain why they have them cased. can you tell what I used to collect before I got the photography bug back. : lol:

Last edited:
Ah well, I like good flashlights and knives. I don't collect them as such, but I do have more than I really need, and I daresay I'll buy more. They're usually a lot cheaper, and easier to find in stores, in the US. No more bizarre than collecting photographic gear. Your money, your choice.

to be fair though it is a forum for flashlight fetishists...what do you expect?

there's plenty of folk here with fairly large collections of camera bodies, does that make them odd? ;) :exit:

That's flashlights not fleshlights yes? :naughty:

Back