I want one!!

Name
Douglas
Edit My Images
Yes
Ducati.jpg

Beautiful..:love:

Very nice Doug I would have assumed that you could afford one now with all the "garage" sales you have been holding recently :shrug: :D

Nah you don't Doug ... :nono: ... they've only got two pots the Italian cheapskates ... :naughty:

Don't let the fact they sound beautiful, look gorgeous and go like stink fool you ... :cautious:

:p

Nah you don't Doug
Don't let the fact they sound beautiful, look gorgeous and go like stink fool you ... :cautious:
:p

they sound ok as standard, but get some Termignonis on for the real authentic duke sound......THEN it'll sound like it should. :D:D:D

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/id/156231828

http://www.carolinariders.com/PhotoGallery/coppermine1.3.0/albums/userpics/10002/999F03_straight.mp3

ps, never ridden that model, but have ridden the Monsters and Multistrada :geek:, very very nice

:D

BE AFRAID, DOUG...........BE VERY AFRAID!!! :D:LOL:

Ducati.jpg

Hope Phil doesnt mind me borrowing his image in the name of art!! ;)

Thats where Janice has been. Finishing school ;)

Nice one Janice! :clap:

Doug - don't do it. They hurt more than the bank account! :nono:

:LOL: @ janice :D :clap: :clap:

Doug.... just a thought, but if you've arthritis, and cant bend, then just how, in your dreams are you going to be able to squeeze yourself into that pokey knees around the ears seat?

Buy a nice big Triumph tripple. One extra pot and a nice comfy seat.
Or go the whole hog and get a BMW tourer... mmmmm

Its all about the 916 SPS with Termignonis magnesium wheels and carbon goodies

Sleek, Sexy and of Italian origin.

But enough about me.......... the Duke comes a close second:LOL:
Dean:)

Buy a nice big Triumph tripple. One extra pot and a nice comfy seat.
Or go the whole hog and get a BMW tourer... mmmmm

WOW, my dad rides both a Triumph SpeedTriple955i and a BMW K1100... He must have good taste.

He also has Ex-Police Honda ST1100 (pan-euro) and Honda 650SLR for the winter.

Hi,

It's just a pipe dream. I saw this outside the Tontine hotel in Ironbridge last week, and it was so beautiful, I had to take a pic.

Funnily enough, I rode my friends 916 ST just a few weeks ago, and it scared the living daylights out of me. The front wheel came off the ground it 3rd gear!!

It's been a long time since I did any serious riding - my last bike was a BMW R1 back in the mid 90's, when I was still riding.

I simply couldn't live with a big bike these days, though I often hanker after a 250 trailie for a bit of green lane riding.

BE AFRAID, DOUG...........BE VERY AFRAID!!! :D:LOL:

Ducati.jpg

Hope Phil doesnt mind me borrowing his image in the name of art!! ;)

Excellent Janice, just excellent:clap::clap:

I'd hate to meet one that size:eek:

Be honest Doug - you wouldn't care what size it was. :LOL:

Be honest Doug - you wouldn't care what size it was.

I saw one for real last week CT, in my daughters garden in Pant, Shropshire, but I just couldn't lay my hands on a camera in time:bang:

Back