I Was At Donington BSB

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
1 4 and 5 for me, could you not put your watermark in the corner or turn down the opacity as it really distracts you from the photos.

Although I prefer a tight crop, these are almost too centred to my liking. look it is personal preference. In order to help me achieve a better location of the subject in such a tight crop I prefer to set the focus points of centre in the opposite direction where the subject is headed. Works for me ...
Other than that, would have loved to be there too

DeonV said:
Although I prefer a tight crop, these are almost too centred to my liking. look it is personal preference. In order to help me achieve a better location of the subject in such a tight crop I prefer to set the focus points of centre in the opposite direction where the subject is headed. Works for me ...

Think I know what you mean, any examples ?

Fantastic set as mentioned about the watermark be otherwise I could not fault them I'd be more than happy if mine were this good

Think I know what you mean, any examples ?

Reading this, I guess you mean that if you look at the image the gap between the front tyre and the edge of the frame and the rear tyre and the edge of the frame are almost the same.
This gives the image the "centered" feel. What your looking for is space in front of the bike and less at the rear, gives the impression that the object is traveling "through" the frame.
An old pic as an example,
BOG_Goodwood_110916_162.jpg

It can be very subtle at times, doesn't take much, and be done with cropping in post
Goodwood2010_0633.jpg

Oh I hope I can get back into snapping the bikes soon.
HTH
Shaun

Back