I wish.. amazing places

oi.. we have a viaduct tha knows :)

my uncle lives in accy... and my aunt used to be the landlady in the gamecock inn...dont know if its still there or not!

Wow! Thanks for sharing that..

If I went to those places - it would just be p***ing down anyway (n)

edit - nice swear filter

Oh wow.
I think the Tianzi Mountains in China & the 'tunnel of love' in Ukraine are top of my favourites in there.

There are lavender fields at Hunstanton in Norfolk and then you could go on Old Hunstanton for the red and white cliffs.

Doesn't sound quite as exotic does it...mind you flying isn't required.

Lovely places however the lavender field photo is of the one in Somerset (Anthony spencers photo)

Lovely places however the lavender field photo is of the one in Somerset (Anthony spencers photo)

Indeed, the lavendar fields are something you would have chance with Tony, without having to fly anywhere, there are some beauties in this country. The others really are just bloody stunning and I agree, would love to visit any of them.

Also, not included but easily could be and I am sorry, having a real mental block over the name - the country lane in Ireland where the trees grow over the road and form that beautiful tunnel? That's a boat ride and some driving ;)

Last edited:
...... having a real mental block over the name - the country lane in Ireland where the trees grow over the road and form that beautiful tunnel? ...

The Dark Hedges, Ballymoney.

Reactions: Yv
Back