I won't ssssssssshare

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
one piece of it.......not one sssssssssingle piece of it.

_S2I7933 I won't sssssh.sml Tdn by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

The title in case you don't know is a line from the Hobbit (flims) said by both Smaug and Thorin referring to a shared sickness for gold

voles live at home image made as per the last cropped

Little fella just surveyiing all this food( MINE !!!!!!!!!!! ) made me think of the dragon sickness ;)

take care
stu

Thats a great shot, but I can't help thinking it would be even better with more of the oof foreground cropped. :)

Thanks SO MUCH for the honesty guys really appreciated :cool: . My reasoning was simple I wanted to show the food, so the crop is probably more in service of the thread title than the image. It made us giggle last night, dragon sickness in a vole, hence the sharing:D

Ha ha i'm not enamoured with the concrete at all of the food;) . These voles are my work in progress at the moment,I'm starting to do all the manner of mad things piles of leaves a hollowed apple, Got a few stumps on the go too.................................. just playing really trying to find something that floats my boat. I quite like these garden set up images, I find them fun to explore how we can tweak a base set of circumstances

Ahh Jerry I'm also pulling out individual blades of grass,lol you've made me OCD mate:runaway::runaway::LOL: I adore this wildlife togging lark but sometimes ya have to see the madness of it all the fun of it.

Cheers for all the comments very unexpected,I was more intent on making someone smile,

take care out there. all................. tough times for many

stu

Nice- I love to photograph Water Voles- being on the Somerset levels does help :)

I think cropped to Landscape would be a better option Stu- just my 10ps worth mate & yes it made me smile too

Les :)

This:
HiNQmF8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be water voles at slimbridge Les,..don't know now?? but they used to be there I've seen them They have them on the wolds too mr mink is the issue !!

. Your crop looks great to me , I'm really surprised !!,.............. I don't crop much mate try to frame what is there or kick myself for wasting pixels:runaway::runaway::runaway::LOL:

Bank voles are super cute aren't they, very reminisant of the larger water voles. I'm so lucky to have them here, but then it's no accident they actually are here one rough garden helps:)

But def a work in progress Les. image wise........... the Sf hearts are too bright and the concrete UGG

But the vole issssssssssssssssssss cool:LOL:

We had 3 belting around this morn I've been told I've no idea how many are really here,................. I'm ruddy hopeless at individual mammal ID, there is one here and one there, I catch up with ,but it's a rare thing

I wish I could crack individual ID of many species I think there might be something in the little cuts nicks in their ears with bank voles, ?

Back