i1 display studio obsoleted :p

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
I bought mine less than 18 months ago. Went to download the software, saw the obsolete notice and got sent to an entirely different site with software that simply didn't work under W11. :mad:

Fortunately the previous downloaded .exe file was still in the downloads folder of a different computer, and I could recover & install with it. This lack of product support is very 'disappointing' and I'll think 3 times before buying x-rite kit in the future.

Reactions: TG.
That was the site, though not the page, where the 'link' took me. I downloaded the recommended software, but it would not run - perhaps some digging might have helped, but that wasn't really of interest to do.
I'm glad you got it sorted.

All of X-rite products were rebranded as Calibrite as of this press release from 1st July 2021

"Today, X-Rite Incorporated and Calibrite announce their partnership to transition the X-Rite photo and video portfolio to Calibrite, a newly formed company dedicated to servicing the color management needs of the photo, video, and content creation markets."

I had major problems with my old i1 display because my model wasn't listed on the Calibrite web site and the software I already had wouldn't run on the OS that came with my new Mac.

Calibrite tech support were very helpful, and even though they had no record of my i1 display they helped me work through the different software options, including a clean uninstall when a previous install was preventing me installing the software that eventually worked.

Back