Ian... Cotswolds baby Rhino

Name
Fi
Edit My Images
Yes
Oh my god he is UNBEARABLY cute.

Visited yesterday and got there early - he was running around like a loon with mum hot on his heels and then crashed out for a sleep after about 45 minutes. Strongly suggest you go and see him if you can. My first real trip out with the camera this year - I am woefully out of practice but got a few I would consider keepers so I was happy with that.

C&C always welcome -

1. All four feet...

DSC_8510
by Daysleeper40, on Flickr

2. Captain Speedy!!

DSC_8534

3. With Mum

DSC_8753

4. Tuckered out and having a lie down

DSC_8734

Thanks for looking :)

Ahh, nice set there Fi and lucky you for getting him at speed! It's not often you see a Rhino with all his feet off the ground (y)

I went last week, but he and mum just hung around by the gates.

Well caught the second one is excellent
He's so cute too

Ahh, nice set there Fi and lucky you for getting him at speed! It's not often you see a Rhino with all his feet off the ground (y)

I went last week, but he and mum just hung around by the gates.

Thank you - and that is exactly what I thought! It was a short lived period of livliness early on though tbh - he was crashed out by the Rhino house gate for the rest of the day.

Well caught the second one is excellent
He's so cute too

Thank you - the second one was my favourite actually. Got to be honest - it was probably more luck that judgement but I like the feeling of movement in it.

Well caught,nice set :)

Thank you :)

A place I keep meaning to revisit and with photos like this, putting a date in the calendar for the next Bank holiday. Thanks for sharing.

Awww how cute is that Fi, lovely pictures (y)

Superb captures, really made me smile. thanks for sharing them.
Great choice of shutter speeds to capture the movement!

Back