Ice Cube Melting

Edit My Images
Yes
what you think? ok? poop? lol

ice-1.jpg

EDIT! water removed (only rough) any improvement??

ice2.jpg

Last edited:
As above - the ice itself looks great - but I think it is the BG that is the problem rather than the liquid.

I like it - really interesting ice shape and well captured :) . I agree about the water though.

As above - the ice itself looks great - but I think it is the BG that is the problem rather than the liquid.

it was just on the back of a birthday envelope lol i had to use something to give it colour and thats all i had.

any suggestions for a background?

the water is there as i just posted it onto the 'change happening' comp

i think i might try a few 'normal' shot of just the cube actually, simplify things.

it was just on the back of a birthday envelope lol i had to use something to give it colour and thats all i had.

any suggestions for a background?

the water is there as i just posted it onto the 'change happening' comp

i think i might try a few 'normal' shot of just the cube actually, simplify things.

Something waterproof would probably be better ;)

The Ice is good and agree with the water.
I think you have added the blue In PP also lot of noise in it

Is the "noise" not just the fact you can see the grain (for want of a better word) in the paper?

ahhh i see.... well the only PP i done was the cropping....maybe that caused the 'noise' effect?

Whilst understanding where folks are coming from regarding the pool of water and absorbancy of the material the cube sits on; but regardless of that I do think it's a fab shot. There's so much detail in the melting cube to keep my eyes drawn to it.

Well done, looking forward to the 'melting cube - take 2' (y)

Whilst understanding where folks are coming from regarding the pool of water and absorbancy of the material the cube sits on; but regardless of that I do think it's a fab shot. There's so much detail in the melting cube to keep my eyes drawn to it.

Well done, looking forward to the 'melting cube - take 2' (y)

i have photoshopped the water out ill post it up, its just rough see what people think.

EDIT POSTED NEW PIC AT TOP

Last edited:
Back