Iceland 2018

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Been trawling through my shots from a couple of weeks ago.

Had a fabulous time again in Iceland with some jaw dropping scenery experienced on an excursion across the south coast. Sadly the weather was absolutely dreadful with low cloud, rain and spray with poor light and visibility. Ho hum, you have to work with what you're presented with, so here's a few shots from our trip:

Seljalandsfoss
by Ben Goddard, on Flickr

Fjallsárlón

Fjallsárlón II

Sapphire On The Beach

Jökulsárlón

Reynisdrangar

Skógafoss

It's a wonderful place and I will certainly go back once more. Ironically I had much better weather when I last went in March when snow was deep on the ground!

Last two are probably the best ones. The BW in particular.

It is a stunning location but you were indeed very unlucky with the weather. I on the other hand had crystal clear sky which is not ideal either.

Last two are probably the best ones. The BW in particular.

It is a stunning location but you were indeed very unlucky with the weather. I on the other hand had crystal clear sky which is not ideal either.
No pleasing us togs is there?! I know what you mean though, cloudless blue skies can be pretty boring in their own way too.

4 and 7 for me, cracking!

Fantastic. I have a trip booked for Iceland in October, I hope I can get some shots even close to yours.

I defo want to go there! These are great considering! But like you say its our challenge just to make the best of the situation we are in... working with what you have and where you are and doing your best is all anyone can do! Great images!

Back