Iceland Photography

Name
scott
Edit My Images
No
These photographs were taken by me on an A level Geography field trip to Iceland, opinions? what could i have done to make these shots better? which is your favourite?

iceland%20desk.png
DSC_0611_1.png
DSC_0639.png
DSC_0419.png
DSC_0304.png
DSC_0531.png
DSC_0450.png
DSC_0628.png

I've deleted your duplicate post in the "talk" section - presumably you posted this in error in there, then re-posted in the correct section here ?

I've deleted your duplicate post in the "talk" section - presumably you posted this in error in there, then re-posted in the correct section here ?
Yeah, really sorry, new to the site so didn't fully understand.

Yeah, really sorry, new to the site so didn't fully understand.

no worries - if you ever make the same mistake, just hit "report" on the first post in the thread, and ask for it moving to the correct area, and one of the staff will shift it for you - save the possibility of getting replies on two separate threads...

no worries - if you ever make the same mistake, just hit "report" on the first post in the thread, and ask for it moving to the correct area, and one of the staff will shift it for you - save the possibility of getting replies on two separate threads...
Okay, thanks for the help!

Hi Scott - Welcome. Really like shot #1. Was that taken at eye level?
Maybe if you were a little closer you could have removed the bridge? Allowing the focus to be on the people and the background?

Scenery looks stunning; I want to visit next year. Good stuff!

Hi Scott - Welcome. Really like shot #1. Was that taken at eye level?
Maybe if you were a little closer you could have removed the bridge? Allowing the focus to be on the people and the background?

Scenery looks stunning; I want to visit next year. Good stuff!

If I remember right, I was crouching, and yeah that could have been a better idea, wish i'd thought about that at the time, i'll consider that next time.

Highly recommend going, such an aesthetically pleasing place. Thanks for the advice!

Like 7 very much, the small person in the foreground gives it a sense of scale, of how minute we are compared to Mother Nature!

I agree, this is one of my favourite pictures that I have taken, love how the person gives the image a different focal point rather than just the generic background.

Well done, love the photos.
I would just suggest that you number your photos when posting a lot them in one go.
It just makes it a bit easier for the people viewing them to comment, without having to go back and count them.

Well done, love the photos.
I would just suggest that you number your photos when posting a lot them in one go.
It just makes it a bit easier for the people viewing them to comment, without having to go back and count them.

Again, good idea, will do this next time. Glad you like the photos, do you have a favourite?

Back