Icelandic scene

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
P6100398.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Beautiful clear air up there. Makes for a wonderful shot, loving the purple foreground (y)

Stunning beautiful shot, I really like this one. That is one country I would love to visit with the camera.

It’s a pity concerning their present economic plight, I blame Kerry Katona myself!

I like this, very nice. :)

But I am really struggling with scale. Not sure if it's the lack of clouds, but I can't get my head round the depth of the image. Might just be me and mornings! :thinking:

So calm. Love it.

The colours are really nice here too

Mike

Very nice and calm and peaceful. I thought that it was a bit too blue at first but now I think it adds to the shot's attraction.

Only just seen this, love it, excellent colours and good composition...........:clap:

Many thanks for your comments - always much appreciated. The clean air there really helps with the photos.

Stunning beautiful shot, I really like this one. That is one country I would love to visit with the camera.

It’s a pity concerning their present economic plight, I blame Kerry Katona myself!

Thanks for your kind word really appreciated - with the current exchange rate its a good time to go. Take all the CF cards that you can + spare batteries/chargers.

Beautiful! They look like Lupins?

Thanks CT for your comment, much appreciated. The purple flowers are wild lupins and in June, when this shot was taken, are abundant along the Southern coast of Iceland

Tom

Back