ICUs/Camera Inserts

Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for an ICU for an Osprey Exos 48. Z6, 24-70/4, 70-200/4 will be the main storage requirement.

Any other brands I should be looking at besides the below. Ive looked on amazon also but there is too many sponsored irrelevant results so any specific recommendations appreciated.

f-stop
Tenba
Peak Design
Pacsafe

ICU = Internal Camera Unit

I got some Ape Case Cubeze units. Not as nice as a full ICU but they were cheap (under $20 from B&H in the US) and do a good job 'containing' camera gear inside a backpack.

I think they're more commonly known as "camera inserts".
Likely, each company has their own name for these inserts. Peak Design calls them 'cubes'; Tenba calls them 'inserts'. F-stop has always called them ICU (Internal Camera Units). The acronym ICU seems to have been adopted more broadly to refer to any unit put instad a bag to store camera gear.

I have a Pacsafe medium in my Osprey Kamber 42. It is a touch too wide but squeezes in fine.

How do you find it, does it hold its structure well inside the osprey without stuff moving. Which way do you orientate it inside the pack?

Likely, each company has their own name for these inserts. Peak Design calls them 'cubes'; Tenba calls them 'inserts'. F-stop has always called them ICU (Internal Camera Units). The acronym ICU seems to have been adopted more broadly to refer to any unit put instad a bag to store camera gear.
And fstop where one of the first companies to have such a system for backpacks

Back