I'd Better Get This Right...

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just been asked by a mutual friend to take some pictures for a couple renewing their wedding vows. Not only is it the first time I've been asked to do anything even remotely LIKE this, but...

...the 'bride' has cystic fibrosis, is really thrilled about the big day and looking forward to this: she's literally living for this occassion and her 30th birthday party 2 days afterwards. She's in hospital at the moment, where doctors are desperately trying to pump her full of the strength to live long enough to enjoy these two days :(

I need some advice though - has anyone got any tips for taking shots in the church? The reception do, I'm kind of familiar with the room in question. Fairly low white ceiling, so I reckon I can do some bounce flash. And I'm aware of taking spare batteries, enough memory cards, etc. Any other tips or advice? I really don't want to screw this one up, for obvious reasons.

Thanks in advance!

I did a friends wedding on Saturday, if you've got the space shoot raw, as for some reason I managed to over expose a few again, luckily I pulled it back in photoshop, don't think I'd of got away with it as jpegs.

take a spare cam and extra person and shoot twice

Back