Ideas wanted?

Name
Emma-Louise
Edit My Images
Yes
3751476631_71382dae5d.jpg

C & C's and some ideas wanted here please :D

What can I do to make this more interesting?

x

Tonight Mathew i will be!!!!!!!
I like the lighting with such a big frame possibly something to interact with im not sure. But i do know i like it

Thanks hun, was my mates idea and i just playing with his stuff and i like the result (done with a single black straw) but i just think the whole space would be good for advertising something or having something else to make it stand out more, i 'm the same, i'm just not sure what else the image needs for more impact!

Nice clarity, think you need to turn it just a little to get more face showing and the amount of negative space you have is interesting, but would have preferred on this occasion to see it on the thirds.

I agree on the face, I did try to get it in thirds more, but! it looks just dropped there! I've cropped to get 'him' in the corner so's to create a space for something else! just not sure what! :D

I`m still trying to work out the "single black straw " bit ?. But nice pic ,

Thanks hun - the black straw to create the spotlight effect on him :) on the flash :D It was a hand made mod!

What about trying the shot again with a different type of lighting (e.g. LED torch) and try to capture the beam of the spotlight coming down from the top LH corner.
Perhaps use a fine mist water spray or similar to create an "atmosphere" that will show up the light beam.

Back