ideas

Name
Cornelia
Edit My Images
Yes
Its been a while after great success with my previous project. I'm here to seek greater knowlegde. So I'm studying AS Photography and our exam paper has been giving to us and the topic i have chosenis "Crowds" its an obvservation question. Any ideas of what i can do pleasee. Thank'Q xx

When I am looking for inspiration I usually try a search on Google Images.

May I also suggest that to get more help from people here it may be better to say how you had already thought about ways to cover this. It may not be the case but from the way you worded your request it seems that you had not put any thought into what you wanted to do and were just asking TP members to get you through your exam.

I've recently started carrying a small A5 journal and I just right down little things that I think of which can make for a great photo. even little bits of a song that you've listened to and think "wow I could make a photo out of that".

I agree with your point thank'Q. What i'm looking at isn Crowds and the various patterns that they form in different circumstances and Artist refrence that I've loocked at is Andreas Gursky. Although i found his work useful i need help with other reaserchers so any help will be appricated. Thank'Q

Sports crowds and how they react en-mass?

Are you anywhere near London? You could go and take pictures of the crowds for the Royal Wedding.

shopping crowds? if you can get a good vantage and have a day spare - how shopping crowds are throughout the day.

I love my night photography so if anything i'd park myself in a car outside a major club and shoot away.

have you thought about a time lapse? maybe showing the shopping crowds building up on a saturday or something.

not sure if you can only submit printed media though? if so, then time lapse is going to be kinda difficult :thinking:

its what i was kinda suggesting - same location - a picture taken every hour maybe? or every 30 mins between 10-2? or even more regular.

shopping crowds? if you can get a good vantage and have a day spare - how shopping crowds are throughout the day.

I love my night photography so if anything i'd park myself in a car outside a major club and shoot away.

ooo both yuur ideas are just fabb thank'Q

have you thought about a time lapse? maybe showing the shopping crowds building up on a saturday or something.

not sure if you can only submit printed media though? if so, then time lapse is going to be kinda difficult :thinking:

thats a great idea, WOW andi could just record the time as i go and include it on my pictures when i present them in my book

Back