identification if poss

Name
andy
Edit My Images
Yes
I have a few birds that come into the back garden, sparrows,blackbirds,robins,coal tits & just recently a few wagtails, but there is another one that looks like a wren but instead of it sitting in the branches or on the fence it tends to run up and down the trunks and under the eaves of the garage roof looking for insects I,ve also seen it running along the side of the fence so thanks in advance for any clues to what it may be :shrug:

could be a nuthatch, there is a field across the road from me and i have seen it on there, don't think its a tree creeper as its not got a lot of white on its chest looks more like the nut hatch the problem is that the tree is at the bottom of the garden so unless i'm in the garden at the time and im standing extremely still they (any of the birds ) just fly off the field across the road into the high trees so i just have to look at them. thanks for your answers dave & neil much appreciated

cheers lez, just had a look on google images and the are tree creepers that hav,nt got the white markings on their chests and they do look like the bird i've seen ideally i would like to get a shot of it but at the moment its to cold to sit out for a few hours to see if it will turn up Once again thanks everyone

Back