Ieva & Tomas

Alexsandrus they are simply beautiful images. I was at an evening do for a wedding last night and was speaking to a girl about wedding shots, I will have to show her these as simply the best examples I have ever seen!!!!:)

Friends, I have a short period he returned to Lithuania after his next seminar.
What are your news? Should I plan a visit to the foggy Albion? If you have any information on this subject, please write me a personal message.

As far as I'm aware we are still trying to work out what the cost is going to be.

Including what your fee would be for teaching us at such an event?

If you are not willing to post this on the forum shall we make an email group of 4 or 5 organisers?

Cheers Stuart

Guys - I went to see my proposed venue and while I still think it would be very good it seems (a) a bit expensive (they charge by the hour with a range of rooms available) and (b) a little unreliable. (b) is what is putting me off as it is a charity-run place that is clearly short of funds. Given that we would need some lead time to get this organised, I wouldn't want them closing down and leaving us in the lurch late in the day. Anybody know of any other places?

guys - not sure who's organising this but please keep me posted as i would definitely be interested and one other photographer i know who has seen Aleksandras' work is very keen to take part. please PM me when you know more. thanks

Outstanding work, have bookmarked your site to show the girlfriend(could be a bad move!)

If I had half your talent, I'd be a happy man :cool:

Love them all, but the shot of the bride in mid swing is priceless, and an image I'll probably never see again (y)

I'd settle for just a pinch of his talent :crying:

Aleksandras, I love the golf pictures, but why was golf included? were they both keen golfers?

I would love to attend - please keep me posted! (Carol Higgins)

they are rubbish i would get another hobby :thumbsdown:
lol

no they are special
amazing in fact

(y):clap::clap::clap::clap:sorry about the little joke

Aleksandras: yet another absolutely stunning set. you are a truly gifted individual. :clap:

Organisers: I would love to attend...Flash Harry (Neal Parker)

I do fear however, it would take somewhat longer than two days to get me from the photo's i take, to the photo's Aleksandras takes :bang:

Count me in please. I would love to attend, and happy to travel to London, but it all depends on cost of workshop and how many attending. (not as interested if it is a large group though).

In random order!

1 artona
2 ianmarsh
3 Aleksandras Babi?
4 stu_the_flat (stuart McInytre)
5 Carol
6 MacPingu
7 Flash Harry (Neal Parker)
8 AnnaV
9 boyfalldown
10 jeniveeev

Last edited:
Excellent work! ;)
You really have the eye for the right framing and moment.
It's a pleasure to watch some alternative and non-boring wedding photography.

Back